What happens with my shipping and invoicing data were specified on joining page?
If you remain inactive buyer in a group buy, nothing will happen with your data. If you will become sure buyer at the end of a group buy, your data will be send to the first place seller with your personal contact information together. Every sure buyer data will be added to buyer data file so seller can effectively manage the handling of the products.
Seller requests extra money beyond the total price were displayed to me. What can I do?
Seller must not request extra money beyond your total price was calculated by multiplication of your entered quantity and the piece price of the first place offer. If seller does so, please make contact with our Customer service
because it is contrary with our rules.
What does inactive, possible and sure buyer mean?
When someone is inactive buyer that means he/she is not a member of the group who can buy the product. This can have some different reasons:
- the group buy is inactive because none of the offers can become the first place based on the buyers' and sellers' data;
- the group buy is active but the buyer is inactive case can happen if the criteria of the offer do not allow to become possible or sure buyer, i.e. seller excluded the buyer based on his/her country or the displayed piece price for the buyer is higher than buyer’s maximal piece price or the buyer’s quantity cannot fit with the quantity limits of the offer.
Users can only be possible buyers during the running of group buys. When group buys end every possible buyer will become sure buyer as well. Possible buyer can be those buyers who selected a non-primary country for shipping country on the joining page. Possible buyers can be excluded from offers but our system tries that those buyers can become sure buyer at the end of the group buy but we cannot guarantee this really will happen. Therefore, it is recommended to join such group buys that have the same primary country as your shipping country. You can learn more about joining if you click on this link
Sure buyers are who joined from the primary country of group buy. If step back will not happen during the progression of a group buy, then those buyers can surely buy the products.
Why can I only join 10 group buys at one time?
Because our newly registered users have never participated successfully in any transaction therefore, we try to filter out those users who try to manipulate group buys by their joinings. If you successfully participate in a transaction, regardless, it will become occurred or did not occur status, you can join according to our default regulatory system.
Why is there quantity limitation on joining page and how many pieces can I enter in different cases?
Quantity limitation helps to filter out those users who enter big quantity and later on they withdraw their joining or backtrack from the transaction and that causes negative impact on the progression of group buy or the seller realizes bigger loss.
Quantity and joining limitations are used in the following cases:
- Users who have never participated in any transaction as a buyer. In this case 1 piece can be entered and they can join 10 group buys in one time.
- If buyer backtracking quantity counter is greater than 0. In this case buyer can enter 1 piece. If a buyer backtracks, then this counter will increase by the quantity of the transaction and at every occurred status transaction it decreases by 1. Minimum value is 0 and maximum value is 10.
- If buyer joining withdrawal counter is greater than 0. In this case, buyer can enter 1 piece. If a buyer withdraws his/her joining, this counter will increase by that quantity was entered on joining page and at every occurred status transaction it decreases by 1. Minimum value is 0 and it has not upper limit.
- If none of the previous conditions can be applied and buyer has not participated in minimum 5 transactions (those can be occurred or did not occur status) in the last one year or buyer backtracking rate is smaller than 100 percent. In this case, user can enter quantity on the joining page based on the total value that is the multiplication of retail piece price and user's quantity. If entered value exceeds the maximum quantity that is calculated based on the total value, the system warns the user and allows only to enter the maximum specifiable quantity. If the product retail piece price is over the maximum total value, only 1 piece can be entered.
- If none of the previous conditions can be applied and buyer has already participated in minimum 5 transactions (can be occurred or did not occur status) in the last one year and buyer backtracking rate is 100 percent. In this case, user can enter quantity on the joining page based on the total value that is the multiplication of retail piece price and user's quantity. This total value is higher than the one in previous point. If entered value exceeds the maximum quantity that is calculated based on the total value, the system warns the user and allows only to enter the maximum specifiable quantity. If the product retail piece price is over the maximum total value, only 1 piece can be entered.
- Number of joining withdrawals and backtracking from transactions are added up and the received result is subtracted from 5. The result of the subtraction determines how many running group buys you can join as a buyer at one time. If the subtraction value is less than 1, you can join maximum one running group buy as a buyer. In case of each occured status transaction, joining withdrawal and backtracking from transaction counters decrease by one until they reach 0 value. If none of the previous conditions can be applied and joining withdrawal and backtracking from transaction counters total value is 0, then you can join unlimited number of group buys as a buyer.
Why is it recommended to join from a country that is the same as the primary country of group buy and what does it mean to be my country?
Your country means that country that you have selected for the shipping country. Basically, fields or the joining page will fill out with your personal and/or shipping/invoicing data that were specified on my profile page. Of course, you can modify your those data but you are responsible for the truthfulness of the modified data.
It is recommended to join such group buy that is running with the same primary country as your selected one because sellers cannot be able to exclude you from their offers and when it can be possible, you will become a sure buyer.
Later, why cannot I modify the quantity I entered on joining page and why can I only increase my previously entered maximal piece price?
If you could change your quantity, then it can be negatively influenced the progression of group buy because if a group buy is active, it may become inactive again or it can step back to a former and worse piece price. Of course, if you cannot buy the product you can withdraw your joining.
If you change your mind and you are willing to pay a little bit more for a product, you can increase your maximal piece price. Consequently, that group buy may become active or may achieve a better piece price level.
What is the difference between backtracking from a transaction and withdrawal of a joining?
It is important to clarify, sellers specify their quantity limits for piece prices because they can sell their products on that given price level at belonging minimum quantity. Therefore, if they cannot sell products in that minimum quantity at least they will realize loss on those transactions belongs to group buy. Loss can be increased if many buyers backtrack from their transactions. Because backtracking causes loss for seller it is more strictly penalized by our system as if someone only withdraw his/her join from group buy. This action, besides, can destroy the positive trading experience as well.
Join withdrawal can happen during the running period of group buys i.e. it will not affect finally first place seller’s minimum quantity. In this case only the join withdrawal counter increases to prevent malicious users to influence progression of group buys. If you withdraw your join one time, you will only be limited to enter 1 piece to quantity on join page but there will not be any further modification in your entered quantity that will be added to buyers’ modified total quantity in group buys. Therefore, it is highly recommended to withdraw your join before the end of group buy rather than backtrack from that transaction after the end.
How can I pay to seller if I became sure buyer and how can the seller identifies my payment?
Your payment identification data that were used in the user verification will appear for the seller on the handling interface of transactions. When you pay the price of your products, then seller can immediately identify your payment. It is very important that you never change your previously selected payment mode because seller cannot be able to identify your payment.
How fast do I have to pay the total price?
Payment grace period is 4 or 5 working days right after the end of the group buy but it is recommended to pay as soon as possible because seller can start to handle your product. Important to note, our system manage only Saturdays and Sundays as non-working days. The payment grace period will be shown on My pending feedbacks as buyer page related to the transaction.
I joined a group buy but necessary buyer quantity remain the same as before. Why did it happen?
Every user has their own risk level depending on their attitude they demonstrated over transactions. Those are based on the buyer's feedback rate, backtracking from transactions, the joining withdrawals (only during the running of a group buy) and if the user has never participated as buyer in any transaction as well. These modifying factors make necessary to be more buyers and higher quantity for an offer to become the first place one.